Please note that I have limited availability for in-person sessions in Ventnor, New Jersey. My waiting list for online sessions is full and will not be reopening.
You are welcome to add yourself to my mailing list to learn about upcoming programs for parents and kids.
Depending on age, individual sessions may be just with kids or parents and kids together. Topics we frequently work on:
- Understanding others’ thoughts about you and how you come across to others (perspective taking skills)
- Improving behavior at home
- “Learning how to accurately “read” social cues
- Learning to differentiate what’s a “small problem”, “medium problem or “big problem”
- Making and sustaining friendships
- Developing cognitive flexibility in order to be part of a male peer group
- Understanding the “hidden rules” of male-male social communication
- Learning to be relatable to similar-age boys
- Developing self-directed talk (using your “Brain Coach”)
- Learning how to show an interest in other boys so they know you want to be friends
- Going from “school friends” to outside of school friends
- Learning to use social media/online communication etc. appropriately
If you are looking for help with executive functioning please check out Executive Function Crash Course for Parents Webinar Series. I do not offer individual session for Executive Function coaching as this webinar series is a more time and cost-effective option for families.
Individual Coaching Fees:
30 Minute Session: $100.00
60 Minute Session: $200.00