Please note there is an extensive waiting list for individual sessions with me.
Please click here to add yourself to the wait list. Your email address will never be shared or sold.
I provide individual coaching for boys age 11 and up. Parent coaching sessions are available as well. Coaching focuses on improving social thinking, emotional regulation skills and age-expected independence. Sessions are typically 30 minutes in length but can be 55 minutes. In-person sessions are available in Margate.
Please note that I do not provide online academic executive functioning coaching. My work with executive function skill building focuses on what I refer to as “global executive functioning”. Additionally, I do not work with students who are home schooled or attend cyber schools.
Topics we frequently work on during online sessions:
- Understanding others’ thoughts about you and how you come across to others (perspective taking)
- “Learning how to accurately “read” social cues
- Learning to differentiate what’s a “small problem”, “medium problem or “big problem”
- Making and sustaining friendships
- Developing cognitive flexibility in order to be part of a male peer group
- Understanding the “hidden rules” of male-male social communication
- Learning to be relatable to similar-age boys
- Developing self-directed talk (using your “Brain Coach”)
- Learning how to show an interest in other boys so they know you want to be friends
- Going from “school friends” to outside of school friends
In order for online coaching to be successful the individual needs to be motivated to participate and parents are required to follow simple guidelines in order to make their son’s coaching time productive.
Coaching is not a replacement for mental health services. While I am a licensed clinical social worker I am not operating in a clinical capacity through ADHD Dude Coaching services.
30 Minute Session: $90.00
55 Minute Session: $180.00