ADHD is an executive function developmental delay. Parents need to change the way they use language with their child and create the “scaffolding” to build executive function skills. Kids cannot improve their executive functioning through watching a video, reading, a book or using outdated strategies, that were never specifically designed for kids to begin with.
Executive Function Crash Course provides parents with easy-to-implement strategies that produce results. You can read parent testimonials at the ADHD Dude Google Business page.
Executive Function Crash Course webinars are currently being migrated to the new ADHD Dude membership site. In the meantime, if you would like to purchase the webinars they are available to purchase individually. The cost is $20.00 per webinar.
Please email us by clicking on the button below to let us know which webinars you would like. Payment can be made via Zelle (email@example.com) or Venmo (@ryanwexelblatt). You will be emailed a private link with the webinars your purchased once payment is made.
- Webinar 1: Using Language To Build Executive Functioning
(This is the foundation for improving executive function skills.)
- Webinar 2: Creating scaffolding to get through daily routines
- Webinar 3: Learning to “feel” time & get off video games without a fight.
- Webinar 4: Helping your child learn to get through non-preferred tasks.
- Webinar 5: Structuring homework time, using a planner & calendar (Recommended for grade 5 and up.)
- Webinar 6: Applying Executive Function Crash Course Strategies to Virtual Learning.