ADHD is an executive function developmental delay.
In order for kids to improve their executive functioning parents must change the way they use language to help their child move from prompt-dependence towards independence. They must also create the “scaffolding” to help improve executive function skills. Kids cannot improve their executive functioning through sitting in “talk therapy”, in a support class in school, etc.
Executive Function Crash Course provides parents with easy-to-implement strategies that produce results.
Executive Function Crash Course webinars are currently being migrated to the new ADHD Dude membership site. In the meantime if you would like to purchase the webinars they are available to purchase individually. The cost is $20.00 per webinar.
Please email us by clicking on the button below to let us know which webinars you would like. Payment can be made via Zelle (email@example.com) or Venmo (@ryanwexelblatt). You will be emailed a private link with the webinars your purchased once payment is made.
- Webinar 1: Using Language To Build Executive Functioning
(This is the foundation for improving executive function skills.)
- Webinar 2: Creating scaffolding to get through daily routines
- Webinar 3: Learning to “feel” time & get off video games without a fight.
- Webinar 4: Helping your child learn to get through non-preferred tasks.
- Webinar 5: Structuring homework time, using a planner & calendar (Recommended for grade 5 and up.)
- Webinar 6: Applying Executive Function Crash Course Strategies to Virtual Learning.