1. Please note that I offer online sessions on certain days. When you go to my scheduling portal please make sure that you select the days that say “online” rather than an appointment at my Linwood, NJ office. If you accidentally schedule an online session for my office, you will receive a cancellation notice.
2. Your first appointment with me should be 30 minutes and should not include your son unless we discuss this beforehand. The intention with this appointment is to gather background information that will help me understand how to use our time together most effectively.
3. When scheduling for your son-typically, I do 30-minute appointments although they can be 55 minutes if necessary. My suggestion is to always start with 30-minute appointments.
4. The link to my scheduling portal is: Portal
5. When in my scheduling portal and make sure you fill out all pertinent information including your son’s name, phone number and email address. Please note that if you do not select to be contacted by email or text, I will have no way of contacting you if I need to change or cancel an appointment.
6. A credit card is required to make your first appointment. Please note that your credit card will not be charged unless you are a “no show” meaning you do not show up for our session or you do not cancel with 24 hours advance notice. Please note that I do not accept credit card payments for sessions.
7. Payment is due in advance of our session and can be made through Venmo or by check.
8. Once your appointment is confirmed I will send you my coaching contract which you can fill out online as well as tips to make our time together most productive.
I look forward to working with you.