Please note there is an extensive waiting list for online, individual sessions.
Please click here to add yourself to the wait list.
A few notes about individual sessions (for kids or parents):
- Online coaching is not “therapy”. While I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker I am not operating in a clinical capacity through ADHD Dude Coaching.
- Coaching is available for boys ages 11 and up (as well as parents). While most boys are good candidates for online coaching, not all are. I will let you know within 2 sessions if I do not believe your son is a good candidate for online coaching.
- The first 30 minute session is always with parents.
- If sessions are not cancelled with 24-hours notice or if you are a “no-show” meaning you do not show up for your scheduled time, you will still need to pay the full session fee.
- Payment is due in advance of your session and can be made through Venmo or by check. I do not accept credit card payments.
- If your son is currently working with a mental health professional he will need to finish with that individual before starting with me as I do not work with kids while they are simultaneously working with a mental health professional. (This does not include psychiatrists or health care professionals who prescribe medication.)
When you’re ready to schedule
When scheduling for your son-typically, I do 30-minute appointments although they can be 55 minutes if necessary. My suggestion is to always start with 30-minute appointments. Please note that if your son is currently working with a mental health professional he will need to finish with that person before I can work with him.
Once your appointment is confirmed I will send you my coaching contract and forms to fill our before our first meeting as well as information regarding how to log on (it’s very simple).
I appreciate you following these guidelines and look forward to speaking with you.
Go here to schedule your initial appointment after we have spoken: https://go.oncehub.com/RyanWexelblatt